STOP CALLING !!!!!this is getting really annoying, I do not want to talk to you.

You are nothing but a scam I am sure of it and I am sick of the calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the government needs to do something about all the false calls and harassment from these kind of companies.

I am thinking of dropping my land line because that is all the calls I get on it anymore, my family and friends use my cell phone.STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from FMS Incorporated. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FMS Incorporated to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FMS Incorporated for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments